- First Bodrum Vip Taxi Driver and your Guide will be pick you up your hotel at 7.30 a.m.
- We will visit Virgin Mary’s House. This place is discovered by Lazarist priests after a German nun described the house and the mountain as the last residence of Virgin Mary after she had some visions about the place. Today this place is a Muslim and Catholic, being cared by Lazarist Fathers. Lazarist Fathers still celebrating the mass everyday.
- Then we will drive to Ephesus. Ephesus was one of the most important harbor cities in antique world and also it is mentioned in the book of Revelations as one of the seven churches. Also Celsus Library and theater in Ephesus are the other highlights. In Ephesus we will see, Celcus Library, Temple of Hadrian, the fountain of Trajan and the Theater.
- 4.30 p.m End of the tour and drive back to your hotel with Bodrum Vip Taxi driver.
- PS: All the services will be private just for your family, there is no other attendee in private tours.
- Ephesus Tour Charge: €375
- Transportation (Private Mercedes Vito 1-7 Pax)
- Professional English Speaking Guide
What’s Not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees to Sites